Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hold the presses; don’t buy any aquarium lighting system to you’ve seen this video.

Hold the presses; don’t buy any aquarium lighting system to you’ve seen this video.

Each 150-watt LED light bulb holds 60 LED’s, that’s 180 LED’s in one lamp. Each light bulb is rated at 5000K, 2200 lumens of brightness. At less than ¼ the cost of a Kessil Amazon Sun you can make your own lighting system that not only is brighter than a Kessil pendent light but also can easily be fixed if one of the bulbs burns out prematurely on you.

I have seen and heard stories of LED strip lights going bad just after a few months of use. I had two LED light strips myself go bad after a few months. I have been told that even the Kessil as good as they are, will fail when lest expected. With my lighting system each LED light is independent from the other and is easily fixable within less than 60 seconds. The entire pendent only uses 68.4 watts of power.






No comments: