Thursday, December 25, 2014

This E-mail is the reason why I try and teach others about the AFS for free.

This E-mail is the reason why I try and teach others about the AFS for free. Making people pay for something that would help others save the lives of their Koi/Goldfish, to me, would not be very professional.

QUOTE: From Shelly

“Thanks for the heads up, Kevin -- I'll read up!

[ED: Click on the link to find out what she is talking about.] http://www.mankysanke.co.uk/html/anoxic_filtration.html


BTW, the neighbors with the big beautiful deep pond full of algae and the big algaecide chemical bill added an AFS: clear as a bell now, of course. She is SO happy and grateful!

The other neighbor's pea-soup pond makeover is on pause due to the weather, but she is also adding an AFS after hearing about neighbor #1. I'm sure she'll be as pleased as we are. My pond remains clear as a bell, of course, despite the pine needles, pine cones, and little sticks the surrounding trees and windy rainy weather constantly add to the pond this time of year.

I do net out the big stuff when the weather breaks, and I'm still very glad I splurged on that Pond Vac... does a great job --especially on those 1" needles -- and facilitates a water change at the same time.

Thanks for all you do, Kevin -- learning about AFS made the dream of having a pond a reality for us.”



Thanks so much Shelly; this means so much to me when someone takes the time out in their hectic lives to just drop me a message and/or update on how they are doing with their AFS.

No comments: