Sunday, August 25, 2013

Your system is incredible and has ameliorated the entire pond industry.


Dr. Novak,

 Your system is incredible and has ameliorated the entire pond industry. I have been searching for a year of the best system to install on my new 15,000 gal pond and nothing was satisfying to me except maybe the "Bog system" along with a string of other add-ons that are very pricey. Thank you for generously sharing this info with everyone and saving me a lot of mistakes with my time, money and labor!

 I am planning on a 4' X 8' X 2 baskets high system and would like to know a supplier that has good baskets?


Thank you in advance,

Bob


Make sure that what you buy in plant baskets looks like the baskets at bottom far right of this photo. Photo from internet.



Finding good planting baskets for the Biocenosis Baskets is really up to each hobbyist and the area they live in. I went to Home Depot Hardware store the other day and seen in their pond section the perfect planting baskets there.

The only advise I can give is check the internet or you local hardware store or garden center for a good deal on the baskets. I know that some of the mail order stores have them but check first too see if they are the right kind. Look at some photos first before you buy.Look at the Biocenosis baskets as giant magnets.


No comments: